The tasks, activities and studies described below are presented in their potential for optimal realization. Our coaches adapt these objectives to the possibilities of realization of their beneficiary in the respect of 2 optics:
An optic of intellectual, cultural, psychological and physical stimulation An optics, if necessary, of maintenance and practical help in everyday life.
- Make a point on the news and discuss it. Exchanging on social events, cultural issues etc. (from a newspaper, the internet, various readings etc.)
- Set up and follow an individualized and adapted fitness program, that is to say, a set of physical activities aimed at maintaining and improving one’s physical condition and lifestyle, in the interest of well-being. Initiation to yoga. Dance standing, sitting etc.
- Take time for your « look » (clothing, make-up, hairdressing, hygiene etc.)
- Study a foreign language.
- Practice playing a musical instrument.
- Learn pottery work as any other craft possible. Doing handicrafts, do-it-yourself, painting
- Explore and develop your skills in the use of the computer, its mobile, an android etc.
- Cooking, to make a dish to offer, for the meal to come or again, to prepare an invitation
- Stroll through a park, garden, nature, downtown
- Go to the pool, the museum, a conference, a religious, cultural celebration; visit a university, a historic site, panoramic; attend a television show, a radio recording etc.
- Photographing, filming, sorting photos, editing, movies
- Read; to tell aloud; write stories, news, a book; to work on his creativity; print his productions. Attempt the publication.
- Go to the media library regularly Watch a movie or selected documentary. Exchange on what has been seen.
- Storing the house or doing the administrative in a good mood,
- listening to selected music
- Go to administrative appointments, medical, shopping etc. while discussing
- To be together in peace, in silence.
- Learn to rest, make micro-naps. etc.