(Click on the link in blue to access the explanatory content)
How to help?
- By becoming membership of the association: KDP Bulletin d’adhésion
- By integrating your place of residence at the interkibbutz reception
- By investing in one of our psycho-socio-educational actions
- By calling us to discuss a project that you want to financially support partially or totally: contact
- By a financial donation (Namely: tax deductions)
By postal mail:
- By slipping in the envelope your coordinates (name, address, e.mail and telephone) as well as your donation by check, worded with: « Assoc. Psycho-socio educational action » Postal mailing address to note on the envelope: Kibbutz of Paris, 68, rue d’Aguesseau, 92100 Boulogne-Billancourt
A CERFA receipt will be sent to you upon receipt of your mail
RIB FRANCE: Banque 18206 Guichet: 00380 Numéro de compte: 65054709859 Clé: 89
IBAN ETRANGER FR76 1820 6003 8065 0547 0985 989 BIC AGRIFRPP882
Domiciliation BOULOGNE JEAN J. (00380)
Name and address of the holder:
Assoc. Action psycho-socio-educative. 68, rue d’Aguesseau. 92100 Boulogne-Billancourt.
After making your transfer, do not forget to send us an email with your name, your address and the amount of your donation to: email@example.com
A CERFA receipt will be sent to you upon receipt of your email.
Thank you 1000 times in advance for your donations!
Our accounts are permanently available at the headquarters of the association and we will be proud to keep you informed of the use that we will have made, each end of the year, on our Facebook and on our website.