An optic of intellectual, cultural, psychological and physical stimulation An optics, if necessary, of maintenance and practical help in everyday life.
- Make a point on the news and discuss it. Exchanging on social events, cultural issues etc. (from a newspaper, the internet, various readings etc.)
- Set up and follow an individualized and adapted fitness program, that is to say, a set of physical activities aimed at maintaining and improving one’s physical condition and lifestyle, in the interest of well-being. Initiation to yoga. Dance standing, sitting etc.
- Study a foreign language.
- Practice playing a musical instrument.
- Learn pottery work as any other craft possible. Doing handicrafts, do-it-yourself, painting
- Explore and develop your skills in the use of the computer, its mobile, an android etc.
- Cooking, to make a dish to offer, for the meal to come or again, to prepare an invitation
- Stroll through a park, garden, nature, downtown
- Go to the pool, the museum, a conference, a religious, cultural celebration; visit a university, a historic site, panoramic; attend a television show, a radio recording etc.
- Photographing, filming, sorting photos, editing, movies
- Read; to tell aloud; write stories, news, a book; to work on his creativity; print his productions. Attempt the publication.
- Go to the media library regularly Watch a movie or selected documentary. Exchange on what has been seen.
- Storing the house or doing the administrative in a good mood,
- listening to selected music
- Go to administrative appointments, medical, shopping etc. while discussing
- To be together in peace, in silence.
- Learn to rest, make micro-naps. etc.