The worker performs in the presence and / or with the collaboration of the young person for whom he is responsible, various tasks and activities.
Some examples of these tasks and activities:
– They can study together, at the speaker, the young, the media library etc. The speaker helps to learn school homework, with playful, active, original methods
– They talk. The young person feels listened to. He can tell what made him happy, what could have hurt him, a memory, his difficulties, etc.
– The young person is invited to question. The speaker seeks answers with the young person using the appropriate tools (dictionary, encyclopedia, book, internet …)
– They can cook together for a meal, make a dish to offer, for an invitation
– They can listen to all kinds of music (CDs, DVDs), go to concerts, make music together, meet young musicians from the conservatory, etc.
– They can read together, tell aloud, write stories, stories, a book, print them, link them, go to the media library
– They can together tidy up
– To dance, to sing, to photograph
– To be together in peace, in silence
– Doing handicrafts, painting
– Doing theater or playing scenic French, English …
– Walking in a park, garden, nature, in the city center
– Go to the pool, the museum, visit a university, a historic place, panoramic; use public transportation ; attend a television show, a radio recording, a correctional court hearing, etc.
– Watch a selected movie or documentary. Talk about.